View Single Post
Old October 9 2012, 11:56 PM   #1519
Spock/Uhura Fan
Captain

Re: TheGodBen Revisits Deep Space Nine

I thought Ferengi Love Songs wasn't that bad, but at the same time, I think the Ferengi stories are some of the weakest in general. Perhaps that's because they are made out for comedic purposes too much. A little less cheese and a bit less corn and many of these stories could have been a lot better. Children of Time was an alright episode to me. I think Jadzia and Worf probably stayed together, but they also did what they had to do to contribute to population growth. It's possible that when they couldn't have children of their own, someone in the group volunteered to help out by donating their genetic material so that Worf and Jadzia could have children they could raise together too. And of course, for Worf, a woman would have had to volunteer to be a surrogate. This happens with infertile and gay male couples today in societies with no population growth issues. Soldiers of the Empire was very nice. Nuff said.

“The history of men's opposition to women's emancipation is more interesting perhaps than the story of that emancipation itself.” - Virginia Woolf
Spock/Uhura Fan is offline   Reply With Quote