View Single Post
Old October 9 2012, 10:47 PM   #380
Maxwell Everett
Fleet Captain

Re: Season TWO OFFICIAL TNG Blu-Ray Discussion Thread

Warp Coil wrote: View Post
If I am interpreting Robert Meyer Burnett's cryptic tweets correctly, there are two unannounced items (both teasers?) that are going to pop up on the TNG S2 and/or S3 blu-ray releases. I am thinking that at least one of these will be the teaser trailer for Star Trek Into Darkness. Perhaps the other will be for ENT on blu-ray?
I think he's talking about two things that will significantly prolong his already 10-month "hostage crisis" as he puts it. He wouldn't be involved in editing a trailer for the new film (that's Paramount, not CBS), so that's unlikely (though it will probably be on the S3 set I bet -- just as ST09 had a trailer on TOS S1).

The teaser for Enterprise is more plausible... but I seriously think he's referring to two things that will keep him in that edit bay for years and years to come.