View Single Post
Old October 9 2012, 07:29 PM   #405
kirk55555
Fleet Captain

Re: Farscape or Babylon 5?

Lindley wrote: View Post
Again, you're wrong. You should simply accept that we know what we are talking about when we say which episodes are important and which are not.
I'm wrong about what? That Scorpius's motivation was told in the Princess Trilogy? That his motivation will be brought up again? Of the episodes I've skipped, his motivation could probably only have been talked about in the Princess trilogy or WGFA (unless I really misjudged Taking the stone or beware of dog). Reguadless of what episode it was discussed in, I'm sure it will be brought up again.

I've never said that the people who have posted in this thread don't know what they're talking about. I never said the Princess trilogy couldn't be important, just that I could get the info elsewhere without suffering through the episodes. For all I know WGFA may be important (although I seriously doubt it). I can't really argue an episodes importance, especially not with people who have seen the whole series. I can say whether I liked an episode or not, and thats not really debateable because its my opinion. That doesn't mean others can't like the episodes, or that they can't be important. I don't believe that there is any episode that can't be skipped if you read a summary of what happened, and I'm not lost when it comes to the overall plot at all, I'm just not clear on Scorpius's motivation, and its not that important, he's the bad guy, thats all the motivation he needs, really.
kirk55555 is offline   Reply With Quote