View Single Post
Old October 8 2012, 12:40 AM   #26
Spock/Uhura Fan
Captain

Re: Person of Interest Season 2

^Oh, come on now. Let's not think of or liken Carter and Fusco to dogs.

Fusco leaving with Reese would have been more suspicious or at least looked at more closely than Carter leaving, and I still think he's still in the process of turning himself around. Reese let him keep the money to buy his kid new sports gear, so I think that counts for something.

trekkiebaggio wrote: View Post
^They did say she spent a lot of time at the library.

I too hope they keep up with the machine storyline but I can see them going back to the victim of the week for a few episodes. I like how Fusco and Carter are becoming friends.
That's true, but did she really learn how to be a top-notch hacker there? That's all I'm saying. I think she would have had to have more than that. In a bigger city, I could understand it more, but in a small town, is the book selection on computer programming, engineering, and the internet connection (if they even had it then) that great? Search engines weren't as big or as efficient as they are now, and neither was the web. I think she would have needed to have someone, a mentor of sorts, and I hope they cover that because I think it could be interesting. Very interesting.

“The history of men's opposition to women's emancipation is more interesting perhaps than the story of that emancipation itself.” - Virginia Woolf
Spock/Uhura Fan is offline   Reply With Quote