View Single Post
Old October 7 2012, 10:14 AM   #356
FrontierTrek
Fleet Captain

View FrontierTrek's Twitter Profile
Re: Season TWO OFFICIAL TNG Blu-Ray Discussion Thread

NCC-1701 wrote: View Post
And even though I'm glad they would consider this feature for a future release, I don't think there are really enough fans demanding it. I wish they would, though.

On another note, am I the only one who found it a little weird that they didn't tackle the whole season one audio screw-up? I mean, one can certainly understand that it is an issue they don't really want to talk about, but considering what a big hoopla it became with the fans, I find it curious that they wouldn't even mention it. FrontierTrek, did you consciously avoid this question or did they ask you to make no mention of it?
Glad you enjoyed the interview! I too would LOVE the score only tracks - I've received emails from several fans echoing the desire, so I hope that David, Ryan and the team will consider it for future releases, I agree it would be a WONDERFUL feature on the blus.

Regarding the audio... that was a difficult one. I did have it in my original question list, but my time with Ryan & David was limited as they had a color-correction meeting they needed to get to so I just felt that the other questions I asked were more important to the fans (especially as the audio issue was resolved so quickly by CBS, complete with a heartfelt apology)...