View Single Post
Old October 7 2012, 09:53 AM   #355
M
Vice Admiral

Re: Season TWO OFFICIAL TNG Blu-Ray Discussion Thread

Many thanks for the interview, FrontierTrek! And I really appreciate that you actually asked them my question about the score-only tracks. I can't stress what a wonderful feature this is on the Twilight Zone blu-rays. It really let's you appreciate the work of the composer in a way never before imagined. You'll recognize recurring themes more, and you will understand, what kind of music the composer decides to employ for a particular scene. And why in some scenes he thought silence would be best. The artistic thought process behind the composer's decisions become so much clearer!

And even though I'm glad they would consider this feature for a future release, I don't think there are really enough fans demanding it. I wish they would, though.

On another note, am I the only one who found it a little weird that they didn't tackle the whole season one audio screw-up? I mean, one can certainly understand that it is an issue they don't really want to talk about, but considering what a big hoopla it became with the fans, I find it curious that they wouldn't even mention it. FrontierTrek, did you consciously avoid this question or did they ask you to make no mention of it?
Garak: »Especially the lies.«
M is offline   Reply With Quote