View Single Post
Old October 7 2012, 01:38 AM   #19
Vanyel
The Imperious Leader

Re: Brothers and the Battle Bridge

Screamy wrote: View Post
Vanyel wrote: View Post
The Librarian wrote: View Post
It does seem a bit odd to immediately evacuate everyone just because the life support shut off. With a room that size there should be a couple hours' worth of air, especially if you move some of the random minions hanging around the back. If nothing else break out some air masks.
Wouldn't life support also include heating?
Things don't get instantly cold in space, quite the opposite.
Not instantly, but it would still be prudent to leave the bridge and not wait until it's cold. By cold I mean below 65-60F.

At what temperature is the ship set?

I think it was mentioned before that no one would see a problem with Data remaining on the Bridge. Once life support was restored he could regain control of the ship from the bridge until the rest of the Bridge crew can take their place. It might even be a standing order from Picard for Data to stay and try to fix things up there or until called.
Imogene, get serious! Who do you think you're talking to?! I've known you for 27 years, and all I can say is, if God was giving out sexually transmitted diseases to people as a punishment for sinning, then you would be at the free clinic all the time! And so would the rest of us!
--Julia Sugarbaker
Vanyel is offline   Reply With Quote