View Single Post
Old October 6 2012, 11:36 PM   #367
kirk55555
Commodore

Re: Farscape or Babylon 5?

Lindley wrote: View Post
kirk55555 wrote: View Post
Won't get Fooled again
That is one of the funniest episodes of the season, and highly arc-relevant too.

Seriously, stop reading ahead. Don't. If you're going to talk yourself out of watching all the best episodes because you think you know what they'll be about (you don't), why even bother?

"The Locket" is okay, but it's not nearly as good as the Princess trilogy or Won't Get Fooled.

You really should just watch everything. If there's a *really* bad one, we'll warn you. Otherwise, assume they're at least okay. (Beware of Dog is skippable but not bad.)
Here is Won't get Fooled Again's synopsis from wikipedia

Crichton wakes up on Earth after crashing Farscape One. He believes it to be an illusion, as in A Human Reaction, and tries to find a way out. As things become increasingly chaotic, he begins to lose his sanity.
It mentioned A Human Reaction, and the premise seems similar (except he seems to realise its fake immediately this thime). I didn't like A Human reaction, so it makes no sense to watch this one. I'll read a summary, like I did with A Human Reaction and the Princess trilogy to make sure I don't miss anything important to the overall plot. As for Beware of Dog, its a Chiana episode, so its an automatic skip.

Sindatur wrote: View Post
<Sindatur picks up the book he loaned to kirk55555 and starts flipping through it> Hey, where's pages 5-20 and 99-124 and 178-196...
kirk55555 is offline   Reply With Quote