View Single Post
Old October 6 2012, 07:02 PM   #87
bullethead
Fleet Captain

Re: Last Resort was Awesome.

Man, I find it hard to give any fucks about anything that goes in this show. I think the hour long pilot really hurt the development of the cast, because I find none of the characters aside from Chaplin to be interesting and at worst, they're intolerable. The female cast in particular is pretty bad, with the French chick who acts like a bitch all the time being the worst, followed by self-centered military contractor, the XO's wife, Token Female Officer, and finally the Tibetan Fox (Dichen whatever her last name is). I found myself skipping over their scenes a lot in this latest episode, because I just couldn't stand the characters and wanted to get it over with. If anything sinks this show (pun intended), it's going to be the characters, because the premise is pretty interesting, but it can't compensate for the lackluster characters.