thestrangequark
Vice Admiral

Re: PICTURE POST II!

Ghostavo Fring wrote: View Post
(tsq, I love your new hair color! )
Thanks!
Gary7 wrote: View Post
Grim Reaper wrote: View Post
Gary, I'm afraid I agree with tsq here. I know you're trying to be nice, but the way you put that comes across as insulting and more than a little creepy.
Um... have you known anybody with facial piercings that got infections from them? I have. It can cause scarring. She's obviously young and I was just cautioning about being careful, that's all. I can't see how that would be more than a little creepy. As for aesthetics, I've seen some women put one small piercing on as an accent, but rarely this many. I think she's beautiful without them and expressed my opinion. If people think she's beautiful with the piercings that's there prerogative and I won't deride it.
No. Just no. If you posted a picture of yourself and I commented, "I know cutting your hair that way is your choice and all, but you're so handsome, be careful not to let the barber make that mistake again in the future," that would be rude and insulting. What you wrote was even more rude and insulting. Again, if you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all.

View my art!
thestrangequark is offline   Reply With Quote