View Single Post
Old October 5 2012, 02:51 PM   #531
Robert Maxwell
Not Your Toy

View Robert Maxwell's Twitter Profile Send a message via ICQ to Robert Maxwell Send a message via AIM to Robert Maxwell Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Robert Maxwell Send a message via Yahoo to Robert Maxwell
Re: PICTURE POST II!

Gary7 wrote: View Post
Grim Reaper wrote: View Post
Gary, I'm afraid I agree with tsq here. I know you're trying to be nice, but the way you put that comes across as insulting and more than a little creepy.
Um... have you known anybody with facial piercings that got infections from them? I have. It can cause scarring. She's obviously young and I was just cautioning about being careful, that's all. I can't see how that would be more than a little creepy. As for aesthetics, I've seen some women put one small piercing on as an accent, but rarely this many. I think she's beautiful without them and expressed my opinion. If people think she's beautiful with the piercings that's there prerogative and I won't deride it.
But she didn't ask what you thought of her piercings (or anything else), and the polite thing to do in a thread like this is either be complimentary or be quiet. I don't think it is the place to be criticizing anyone's life choices.