Old October 5 2012, 03:18 AM   #311
SJSharksfan39
Admiral

View SJSharksfan39's Twitter Profile
Re: Season TWO OFFICIAL TNG Blu-Ray Discussion Thread

[QUOTE=FrontierTrek;7056784]
tomalak301 wrote: View Post
FrontierTrek wrote: View Post
Just curious, are you going to get into the special features conversation at all, like putting together the TNG documentary? I ask because if there was one thing that slightly disappointed me about the last interview is there was really no talk about the extras. Don't get me wrong, I loved the last interview, but if these guys are overseeing the entire project, will it be more general based questions?
Special features are actually handled out of house, which is why they aren't so prevalent in the interviews so far. Season 2 special features will be discussed a bit in Part 2 of the Ryan/David interview.

I'm also making plans to cover the special features in more detail soon, so watch this space
Cool. As much as I have liked learning about the process, I still thought the highlight of Season 1 for me were the special features, really going behind the scenes of how the series was made and learning something new in the process. This is why I'm excited about the Diana Mualder interview, because if it's anything like Season 1, we're going to get some more insights on the behind the scenes with the cast and the trials and tribulations of creating this series. They almost make TNG new again (Along with the Visual effects) because it provides a new perspective.