View Single Post
Old October 4 2012, 08:07 PM   #12
Nick086
Commander

Re: So how do you ignore someone....

thestrangledcorpse wrote: View Post
Nick086 wrote: View Post
RoJoHen wrote: View Post

I don't understand what this means. Do you have assigned seats or something? Just get to class a couple minutes earlier and sit in a different spot before the room fills up.
Where are you from if you don't know what 101 classes are? 101 classes are introductory classes. There are no assigned seats, but most students wouldn't like it if they see someone sitting in their spot since the first day of class.
That's just silly. I doubt that things have changed all that much in the 5 years since I graduated university, and back then nobody cared where they sat. Just sit somewhere else and your non-problem is solved.
It a community college, students there get mad over the silliest things including the older adults who are of a lower social class. Everyone sit where they like, nobody ever sits anywhere else. If you sit in their spot they turn into Archie Bunker from All In The Family. I'm not going to get into a verbal argument with spoiled teenager or some trashy person. I'm just going to try my best to ignore her if she thinks I'm trying to copy her notes or answers.
"Just think, you'll be married to a woman who knows everything about sex. I never been with a woman like that, except of course bar girls. Not that Peggy's a bar girl, no, she just...knows what a bar girl...knows" -Bill Dauterive (King Of The Hill)
Nick086 is offline   Reply With Quote