View Single Post
Old October 3 2012, 07:25 PM   #45
bbailey861
Admiral

Re: Baltimore! ... oh, shit. Now what?

Mr. Laser Beam wrote: View Post
I would mention Camden Yards but I doubt Timby is an O's fan.

Still, worth a try, I guess. (Seriously, it is a VERY nice ballpark. One of my favorites ever.)
We are looking forward to visiting Baltimore just to go see the Orioles. Actually, having read some of the above posts, we are anxious to try the food too.

T'Boo wrote: View Post
We're hoping to relocate to Pittsburgh this year, which means I'll be doing Shore Leave which is in Baltimore each year. We might actually meet at some point.
Pittsburgh is also high on my list. Pirates are my NL team and am hoping for an inter-league Jays/Pirates matchup.

Tom Hendricks wrote: View Post
Well we will be relocating soon as well, my wife tendered her resignation this morning. We will be moving upstate, to the Syracuse area. She has to give six months notices, so her last day will be March 29th 2013. So we have sometime to look for a house to purchase up there. We already made one trip up looking at houses and I'm planning to go up at the end of the month to look at some more. Really looking forward to moving up there.
The last time we visited Syracuse there was a lot of housing on the market. Good luck to you both in finding something nice.
bbailey861 is online now   Reply With Quote