View Single Post
Old October 3 2012, 05:46 PM   #796
Mrs Q
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Re: TNG fans please identify yourselves ...

TNG is being shown here in the U.K on PickTV at the moment, we're currently on series 3 and I'd forgotten how much I love this programme!
I wasn't old enough to watch when it first aired so didn't start watching until 10 or 12 years ago when it was repeated on BBC2. I don't think they showed every series, so hopefully PickTV will.
My mum watched the original series when she was a child and we used to watch the repeats on the BBC, which must have been around 15 years ago. I enjoyed it, even though I thought it was very 60's and quite cheesey, but I mean that in a good way.
TNG is my favourite Star Trek by a mile. I didn't like Voyager much. I think because I didn't like the characters, except for Tuvok and The Doctor, I didn't really care about what happened to them. I've never seen DS9, and even though I tried really hard to like Enterprise I couldn't get into it at all.
My favourite characters are Picard, Data (I love him), Wesley (yes really), Geordi, Worf and Q (who I also love, hence my username).
I'm not going to say which my favourite episodes are because it'll take to long, but any episode where Data has a big part or that has Q in it is always a favourite.
Mrs Q is offline   Reply With Quote