View Single Post
Old October 2 2012, 05:03 PM   #77
Christopher
Writer

Re: Castle Season 5 (including Spoilers)

{ Mitt Romney } wrote: View Post
You'd do your points a favour if you focused on the actual argument instead of building up ego/reputation/credibility through profession-dropping.
That's not what I'm doing. I don't think I have to prove anything to you. I was just offering my opinion of the episode, as I'm entitled to do, and you were the one who seemed to think it had to be an argument and criticized my opinions as if I were somehow wrong to have them. You're the one who seems to imagine this is some kind of debate that one of us has to win, which is a pretty damn ridiculous and rude way of approaching a discussion of a TV episode.

And frankly I feel that you're the one who's condescending to me and my entire profession by talking as though just because something is fictional, it's an excuse to be lazy and sloppy. It shows gross ignorance for what being a writer actually means, and is frankly rather insulting, so I think I'm entitled to point out to you that you don't know what the hell you're talking about when it comes to what I do for a living. You're the one who could stand to learn a little humility.

Written Worlds -- My blog
Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote