Thread: Bacon Foil
View Single Post
Old October 1 2012, 11:01 AM   #67
Bob The Skutter
Complete Arse Cleft
 
Bob The Skutter's Avatar
 
Location: Kernow
View Bob The Skutter's Twitter Profile
Re: Bacon Foil

ITHell wrote: View Post
cooleddie74 wrote: View Post
I forgot to mention that I had a big plate of cheese fries last night...and they had bacon sprinkled on and spread throughout them. Thick, hot, stringy cheese. Steak fries. Chunks of fresh bacon. It was a snackgasm.
I fear for your poor arteries. I fear for mine for just reading about it. Nevertheless, I want to eat such a snack. Right now. Get me some. Get me some now.

And add some extra bacon.

BACON!
I had some of those at Frankie and Benny's last week. Then a Pizza, and a cheesy garlic bread. I think I'm approx. 60% cheese and meat products now, the other 40% is bread products.
__________________
You sit around here and you spin your little webs and you think the whole world revolves around you and your money. Well, it doesn't, Mr. Potter. In the whole vast configuration of things, I'd say you were nothing but a scurvy little spider!
Bob The Skutter is offline   Reply With Quote