View Single Post
Old September 30 2012, 08:16 PM   #26
JD
Admiral

Re: Cartoon Network Returning Genre Shows Sat AM

Gotham Central wrote: View Post
JD wrote: View Post
I enjoyed the Clone Wars episode. I like the Maul/Opress pair, and Hondo, so there was a lot for me to like in this one. And now I guess we know why Adi Galia wasn't around in Revenge of the Sith.
The GL episode was fun. This was my first exposure to Guy Gardner, and he seems like a fun character. Was that the Anti-Monitor who activated the Manhunters?
Really enjoyed the YJ episode. Some interesting developments with the 2 Roys, and a couple fun scenes with the girls. I loved Captain Cold's reaction when the girls broke free of his ice.
Yeah, it looked like a modification of the anti-monitor.
TemporalFlux wrote: View Post
Gotham Central wrote: View Post
Yeah, it looked like a modification of the anti-monitor.
I also saw hints of Imperiex in the design; but the character's entrance (through a black/white "negative" rip in space), his armor color scheme and helmet shape seem to indicate Anti-monitor. It'll be interesting to see what they do with it, but it does make sense to introduce the realm of Qward before we see Sinestro.
Mr Light wrote: View Post
Oh, I thought that was Imperiex!
I was just looking around on the DC Comics Database, and it does have an entry for a GL:TAS version of The Anti-Monitor, although it's a dead link so it doesn't have any info. That would indicate to me that was him (it?).
Harry Dresden - Blood Rites (The Dresden Files #6)
JD is online now   Reply With Quote