View Single Post
Old September 30 2012, 04:58 PM   #196
BillJ
Admiral

View BillJ's Twitter Profile
Re: Who likes Spock/Uhura too?

serenitytrek1 wrote: View Post

in all honesty I believe that this is one of the misconception that many gays have but the truth is that you cant compare been gay to been black or yellow or white.

When I said the most natural way what I meant is that you need a man and a woman to make babies and more importantly males and female are not the same. They are 2 half of 1 being. Colour is not subject to this but gender is.
Not gay. Been married for nineteen years and been with the same gal for a little over twenty and we have three kids.

Homosexual activity is not a social construct created by man, so I'm not sure what you mean by natural? And do you mean it would be easier to accept gay people if they had an easily identifiable outward appearance? Sounds like someone is afraid of accidentally associating with gay folks...

An actors activities off the screen doesn't affect my enjoyment of their on the screen performances. Shatner's a dick and Quinto's gay, who cares as long as they can act?