View Single Post
Old September 30 2012, 04:23 AM   #90
Violet.Phoenix
Commander

Re: Fringe 5x01 - "Transilience Thought Unifier Model-11" (Commenta

Procutus wrote: View Post
Violet.Phoenix wrote: View Post
I noticed that this is labelled as a commentary thread, but I don't see any review threads for this episode, so I'm just going to write mine below.
Sorry about that, I ran out of room in the thread title, so I couldn't write anything beyond 'Commentary'.

No worries, I just looked at it and thought "Wait, is this just a commentary thread?" But there were no other threads, so I just thought that this would be the best place for it.

I absolutely loved the moment where the Observer appeared and went "Resistance is futile."
Now we know how the Borg originated!
More time travel, methinks. Once the Borg are done with this time, they travel back a few thousand centuries, and after an unfortunate accident with some pesky nanities...POW...the AU Borg origin story.

Emh wrote: View Post
I don't know about anyone else, but the sight of Walter in his underwear and robe reminded me of Leonard Nimoy in the Bruno Mars music video "The Lazy Song." I half expected that song to start playing on the CD.