View Single Post
Old September 29 2012, 08:15 PM   #18
cylkoth
Commodore

Re: Cartoon Network Returning Genre Shows Sat AM

Christopher wrote: View Post
cylkoth wrote: View Post
Green Lantern-I was a bit confused on how long Guy's been a Lantern. Wouldn't Carol have known about another GL flying around, and mentioned it to Hal? Since the Guardians were so enamored with Guy, that suggests he's been a GL for a pretty significant period while Jordan was away.
Carol didn't have a lot of time to talk to Hal before he got called away, and they had more urgent personal matters to talk about. Basically it was just "Hi, honey, I'm back from saving the universe!" "I missed you, but you're fired. What if you're gone longer next time?" "I won't be, but -- oops, crane disaster, gotta go, we'll have dinner!" Where are you gonna fit "Oh, by the way, there's another Green Lantern who took your job" in the middle of that conversation?
Right after he says, ''Oops, there's a crane diaster''. Carol: Let the other guy handle it..'' Hal: What other guy?!''
I know, I know. But I couldn't help but wonder if she knew about Guy or not. That would've helped sell her position that Hal need not fly off into danger at a moments notice.