Thread: Bacon Foil
View Single Post
Old September 28 2012, 02:51 PM   #13
Mr Silver
Rear Admiral

Re: Bacon Foil

teacake wrote: View Post
So don't eat it.

From what I have seen Bacon is one of the most popular foods ever. It has it's own cult following. You can buy t-shirts about bacon. Does millet have this kind of following? Does tofu? Does zero fat diet I-used-to-be-dairy swill? No, no, no.
But it's shit...

Only recently, have I began to realise how important and beneficial, good nutrition really is. It doesn't particularly matter what you eat, as long as you are eating more good nutritional stuff, than bad nutritional stuff. I feel the best I have in a long time, thanks to ditching the bad nutritional choices.

I'm a vegetarian, but even if I wasn't, I'd still refuse bacon, because of it's lack of nutrition.

It's amazing, the ways in which we can produce food these days, but we're all still focused on the old and bad ways. Just replacing certain ingredients and even some light genetic modification, can turn the worst dishes into stuff that is really good for you.

The way I see it, the focus should be on turning the bad stuff into nutritious stuff that still tastes the same. That way, there will be less problems.
Mr Silver is offline   Reply With Quote