View Single Post
Old September 27 2012, 10:41 PM   #15
Locutus of Bored
No Solicitors!

Re: Hawaii 5-0 Season 3 discussion/spoilers

Gil T.Azell wrote: View Post
Locutus of Bored wrote: View Post

The freeway shootout was pretty cool, and Chin-Ho straight up executing Delano was hard core. Forensics would totally be able to tell that he shot Delano from a standing position at point blank range, so I don't know if this will be the new season long arc of adversity Chin-Ho has to face in addition to losing his wife and nearly losing his cousin. His conscience getting to him after the shootout could indicate that it will be followed up.
Yes but we only saw the shot from Delano's point of view, maybe he had a hidden gun we didn't see on camera?
It's possible but doubtful. Chin-Ho, despite his many issues with the department, has always been the moral center of the team and the one the writers tend to focus on with these moral dilemmas. Which is why Delano's death weighed so heavily on him when Steve asked him about it after the firefight. If it had been in self-defense, I doubt he would be so conflicted about it from a TV drama standpoint (though in real life that's quite normal).

Star Wolf wrote: View Post
Locutus of Bored wrote: View Post
Delano is like one of those high overhead/low reward Bond villains. "Okay guys, here's the plan. We're going to spend $29 million on the ship, helicopter, lift crane, aquasleds, SCUBA gear, weapons, and the team of mercenaries, but that last million from selling the meth is all ours to split 17 ways if we don't all get killed breaking into the police station."
Can I use that so I don't have to plagiarizer you?
Oh sure, go right ahead.

You are leaving out one factor HPD, only the LVPD of CSI comes near the level of corruption among its officers.
They must have recruited people from CTU (on 24) to populate their departments.
The lone and level sands stretch far away.
Locutus of Bored is offline   Reply With Quote