View Single Post
Old September 27 2012, 12:53 AM   #137
Allyn Gibson
Vice Admiral

View Allyn Gibson's Twitter Profile Send a message via AIM to Allyn Gibson Send a message via Yahoo to Allyn Gibson
Re: 7X04 The Power Of Three (Grading/Discussion) (SPOILERS!)

Worf2DS9 wrote: View Post
^Regardless, I tweeted SPACE that they should change that onscreen graphic to say MID-Season Finale.
It's a little more complicated than that. There are indications that the production team is treating the Amy episodes and the Oswin episodes as two entirely different series, just shot in one production cycle. Tom Spillsbury recently set Ian Levine off on Twitter when he referred to the just-finished script for the post-Christmas episode as a the first episode of the next series. Worldwide is telling their merchandising partners that the first five are separate from Christmas and beyond. I'm honestly surprised that the DVD packaging for the first five calls it "Series Seven Part 1" because that's not what Worldwide has told people it was going to be called; according to e-mails i've received at work, Christmas and beyond is being called "Series Eight."

allyngibson.net
Allyn Gibson is offline   Reply With Quote