View Single Post
Old September 26 2012, 09:44 PM   #59
JarodRussell
Vice Admiral

Re: Chevy Chase says doing Community show was a "Big Mistake"

All I'm saying is that it's pretty silly to make such harsh opinions about someone based on hearsay and gossip. Calling him asshole and writing emotional rants about his alleged behavior makes you feel better somehow about yourselves, I get that. And no, I'm not going to stop to point that out, ever. Especially since it doesn't matter if it's about a celebrity or not. It could be a thread about 'My coworker is such a dick.' and everyone chimes in 'Yeah, what an asshole.'
And no, I also won't stop pointing out the hypocrisy every time it comes up. Never forget the Chase Masterson thread, that was a hilarious debacle. It was all fun and games and nobody felt obliged NOT to be rude, until she actually showed up. That's a double standard, and you all know it. Stop being rude in front and behind people. You are actually accusing ME of being rudeand of trolling?! Look in the mirror. We have that behavior all over these message boards. 'William Shatner is an arrogant prick, because I heard so.' It's disgusting trash talk from people who are not involved AT ALl that's what it is.
JarodRussell is offline   Reply With Quote