View Single Post
Old September 26 2012, 02:58 AM   #31
JD
Admiral

Re: Release schedule for remainder of 2012/2013?

Patrick O'Brien wrote: View Post
I am not familiar with the last two TOS authors listed, Leisner and Mariotte? Have they written any previous Trek novels I may know?
Along with the stuff already mentioned Leisner also wrote 3 SNW stories, the SCE novella "Out of the Cocoon",and the Constellations short story "Ambition". Along with the TLE novel, Mariotte also wrote the SCE novella "No Surrender".
snakespeare wrote: View Post
cml898 wrote: View Post
... on DS9's 20th anniversary.
DS9, yay! I, too love it.

But aren't the characters from DS9 all caught up in the Typhon Pact series? So I'm guessing that means Mack's trilogy will advance the stories of their lives a bit, too.

But yeah! I hope there's a novel celebrating the 20th later in the year.
The Wormhole wrote: View Post
snakespeare wrote: View Post
But aren't the characters from DS9 all caught up in the Typhon Pact series? So I'm guessing that means Mack's trilogy will advance the stories of their lives a bit, too.
The two recent Typhon Pact novels are very much DS9 stories, which also feature the TNG cast in a supporting role.

Though I'm under the impression that David Mack's trilogy is very much a TNG story, as it is meant to be a celebration of TNG's 25th anniversary.
Yeah, it's just marked as TNG so that would pretty much indicate to me that it's focused solely on the E-E crew. I think at this point anything marked as a Typhon Pact will probably focus on non-series specific characters or will be crossovers, and the stuff marked as a specific series will just focus on the characters from that series.