View Single Post
Old September 26 2012, 02:16 AM   #47
Rear Admiral
Re: Star Trek: Of Gods and Men

Lighthammer wrote: View Post
They actually outright answered me on Facebook saying they have a big a announcement coming in regarding to the CBS thing.
No offense, but all that might mean is that CBS is making a statement that it's fine with them producing this as long as no money is made off of it, just like with Phase II.

I should also mention that, like so of the others in this thread, it really makes them sad that people are making such a big deal about this "Not being a Trek series without CBS".
Excuse me? You were the one who misrepresented what this project is (an officially licensed and approved Trek production, which it is not) with false information (that Rod Roddenberry owns the Trek movie rights, which he does not). All we did was inform you that CBS owns the rights to Trek in its entirely. You seem to be under the impression that we are bashing this project because it is a fan production and not an officially produced CBS production, when in fact no one is bashing it at all. All people have done is point out your misinformation. If the producers of this project are sad that people here think we're bashing them, it's because of your misrepresentation of it. So don't presume to act as if we're the bad guys here.
“Don’t believe everything you read on the internet.”
– Benjamin Franklin

Last edited by Dukhat; September 26 2012 at 05:22 AM.
Dukhat is offline   Reply With Quote