View Single Post
Old September 25 2012, 09:52 PM   #218
MacLeod
Admiral

Re: Red Dwarf series 9 (or is it 10?) in 2012 confirmed by Craig Charl

Guy Gardener wrote: View Post
Deckerd wrote: View Post
Not all of those were serials. Some were one-offs. Some of those like the Beiderbeck Connection were excellent. Your list of shows that might have been recomissioned is no different that year than any other.

Don't get me wrong. I still admire you for watching all the new shite so nobody else has to watch it but unless you're very old indeed or completely anal you didn't see half of those shows you listed.
That list on a website. They have a similar list for new shows every year since tv started. And a second list which i didn't provide for the other shows that were airing that year.

I actually put the wrong year down first since I've always felt that Red Dwarf started in '89, but maybe this is about when production started more so that airing?

As I was a child at the time living in a colony I hadn't seen most of the listed TV. I've heard of 8 of those shows including Red Dwarf, and only had positive memories for about half of them.

My point was that most TV is shit, cancelled and forgotten.
I Believe Red Dwarf premiered in 1988
On the continent of wild endeavour in the mountains of solace and solitude there stood the citadel of the time lords, the oldest and most mighty race in the universe looking down on the galaxies below sworn never to interfere only to watch.
MacLeod is offline   Reply With Quote