View Single Post
Old September 25 2012, 07:27 PM   #35
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Horse Man

Send a message via ICQ to Rainbow Dash Send a message via AIM to Rainbow Dash Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Rainbow Dash Send a message via Yahoo to Rainbow Dash
Re: Chevy Chase says doing Community show was a "Big Mistake"

propita wrote: View Post
Doncha just love it when you finally get to laugh like that again? It seems to take so much to laugh sometimes.

Right now, I'm laughing every time I see the Jingo's commercial. "Not gonna happen!" The actor said it just perfectly! Oh, never heard of Jingo's, not interested in buying it, but I do love the commercial.
Yes! I caught that commercial last night. I laughed my ass off, because the line just came out of nowhere, and the way it was delivered was perfect!

As for Chevy, I loved him in the National Lampoon vacation movies, loved him in Fletch, Caddyshack, and Spies Like Us. He can be very funny, but I do recall him having an attitude. Still, I can understand a bit about what he's saying, and agree with Jono that it's all in how it's said.
I think heaven is what you make it. When I close my eyes for the final time, I hope to wake up standing in a grassy, breezy, sunlit field, a green tennis ball at my feet, and a little black lab, with a white diamond on her chest, running right towards me.
Rainbow Dash is online now   Reply With Quote