View Single Post
Old September 25 2012, 07:33 AM   #128
serenitytrek1
Commander

Re: Who likes Spock/Uhura too?

Bry_Sinclair wrote: View Post
serenitytrek1 wrote: View Post
And yes I would say Majel Barrett is overall more attractive than zoe saldana...zoe could be just as attractive as Majel if she gained a couple of pounds.
I find that she is far too scrawny to be attractive.

To me, Nu-Uhura really comes off as being a bit of a bitch, add that to Nu-Spock's anger issues and it doesn't exactly spell a long and happy future together.

Talk about double standard ....This is one of the reason why I honestly don’t like guys at times. Hey Bry Sinclair have you ever heard of this Christina Aguilera song called Can hold us down. Well let me tell you some of the lyrics to the song.

So what am I not supposed to have an opinion
Should I be quiet just because I'm a woman
Call me a bitch cos I speak what's on my mind
Guess it's easier for you to swallow if I sat and smiled’’.

You call Uhura bitch and why?
o yeah... because she snubbed a drunken guy who later violated her. Uhura is a smart woman. she knew the likes of guys like Jim Kirk, Kirk is a womanizer and she was right about the sex comment, Kirk will have sex with anything.

kirk already has a reputation in star fleet academy. he has perhaps slept with many of the girls in the academy and worse he uses and humiliates women for his own personal glory....Case in point Galia and the Kobayshi maru test.

I am surprise you don’t find Kirk behaviour bitchy.As a guy you perhaps find it cool that kirk has had sex with so many women some not even human.

I doubt uhura sleeps around in the academy like Jim and galia and Yet you call uhura A bitch when she only acted mean to Kirk for good reason. Kirk violated her by touching her boobs and by spying on her has she was taking of her cloths. she was right to shut him down yet you call her a bitch.

Also Uhura deserved her place on the Enterprise.she worked hard for it and finished at the top of her class. She was right to demand that her posting be change....That is not been bitchy that's a stong independent woman.

shame on you for calling her a bitch.

I swear...you BOYS.

Last edited by serenitytrek1; September 25 2012 at 07:50 AM.
serenitytrek1 is offline   Reply With Quote