View Single Post
Old September 25 2012, 05:08 AM   #10
Re: Who's your favorite Trek actor at conventions?

I have only been to 2 conventions, one small Creation con and a large Creation con in Las Vegas.

I have to say that Jonathan Frakes was a total surprise for me. He was so engaging, funny and warm that I was almost blown away. He left the stage to be closer to people in the Q & A session, and he went to the back of the (very large) hall because "people in the back want to take pictures too!". I had never really given him a second thought before, but now I am a fan!

Jeffrey Combs is highly entertaining when he is on stage (especially at the smaller convention where he had more stage time. He and Casey Biggs did a session together and it was almost like watching a comedy duo). He was also very engaging when I got his autograph. I thought I'd have no trouble talking to him, but when I got in front of him I realized that I really had nothing to say! I have to give him credit for carrying the entire conversation when he could have just signed my dvd and moved on to the next person.
"Nolite te bastardes carborundorum" Margaret Atwood

"Everything will be alright in the end; if it is not alright, it is not the end" Numerous sources
Shanndee is offline   Reply With Quote