View Single Post
Old September 24 2012, 06:05 AM   #1
Skywalker
Admiral

ENTER | Avatar Contest | Twilight/Absent Aliens/Space Shuttle

Previously in the Enterprise Avatar Contest...
HopefulRomantic wrote: View Post
The polls are closed, and here are your winners!

Loved the E2 entries. Thanks for the memories, y'all.

Skywalker takes the Golden Porthos in the Episode contest with his lovely study of our two Tucker men, while your humble contest runner comes in second with time-warped Captain Archer.

In the theme contest, R. Star wins with a shot of the Xindi Superweapon approaching Earth. Skywalker's transporter and T'Pol's PADD, care of yours truly, tied for puppy kisses.

I really enjoyed the Random Theme contest this week. Lots of hilarious signs, thanks for the laughs! Orac ties with your humble contest runner for the win, with JiNX-01 as runner up. Thank you kindly for the votes!

Congratulations to the winners, and thanks to all the entrants and voters for taking part.
Once again I'd like to thank those who voted for me. For your good taste, I've decided to reward you by choosing "Twilight" as our next episode.

Our ENT Theme, as chosen by R. Star, is Absent Aliens, i.e. ENT aliens that were so neat that they should have been featured in TOS/TNG/DS9/VOY (paradoxes notwithstanding ).

And for our Random Theme, HopefulRomantic (with Orac's blessing) has chosen the Space Shuttle, in honor of the last of our fleet arriving back home in Southern California, where she was born, to live out her retirement.

The entry thread will remain open for four or five days, depending on interest. Good luck!
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote