View Single Post
Old September 23 2012, 10:50 PM   #95
Emh
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Emh Send a message via AIM to Emh Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emh Send a message via Yahoo to Emh
Re: 7X04 The Power Of Three (Grading/Discussion) (SPOILERS!)

Allyn Gibson wrote: View Post
StCoop wrote: View Post
So looks they swapped the running order of the last two episodes around, as we see Rory losing his phone charger in Henry VIII's bedroom this week after it being referred to it last week. (It also explains why there was no "Picking up the Ponds" scene in that episode.)
There's also the theory floating out there that "A Town Called Mercy" happens during the wedding anniversary party in this episode.
I like this theory even more and it probably fits better, too.

Starkers wrote: View Post
StCoop wrote: View Post
And don't forget kids, when Moffat does move on Chibnall's almost certainly going to get his job...
You don't know that, in fact not so long ago you were saying Whithouse was a shoe-in to get the job. He's written eps in every Moffat series after all? Chibnell hasn't.

I'm not sure I want either of them, but frankly Chibnell has written two enjoyable episodes this year, so if he did get the job I'd at least give him a chance.
I'm not sure I want either of them, but oddly enough, if I had to choose one, it would be Chibnall. I know I sound like a broken record about this (and who thought I would be such a Chibnall defender?), but he has written great stuff for Life on Mars, Law & Order: UK and even Torchwood. I think he's well-rounded enough to take over Doctor Who if he's offered the part.

That being said, I think I would much rather have someone from outside the house of production to take over from Moffat. Just to change things up a bit.

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
Emh is offline   Reply With Quote