View Single Post
Old September 23 2012, 05:51 AM   #136
doubleohfive
Fleet Admiral

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to doubleohfive
Re: La-La Land to release 15-disc original series score set

Maurice wrote: View Post
plynch wrote: View Post
I just spent 2.5 years of my life writing and producing a book, so it really ticks me off hearing people talk about copying somebody's very hard, meticulous, long-expected work. All the people whining about price, how much total have you spent on pretty worthless crap over the years? How many different versions of seasons of scifi tv shows have you purchased? Wow. This is a huge deal. If it's too much for you at this time, I get that, cuz I've had times in my life literally emptying a piggy bank to buy frozen burritos at the IGA. But for the amount of necessary work, and the evident care, the price seems fair, given the niche market. Huge kudos to you all for undertaking and doing this project.
QFT
+1

Were there more people in the consumer world who felt this way --and actually practiced what this conveys -- things'd probably be a lot more affordable than some people seem ti insist they aren't.