View Single Post
Old September 23 2012, 04:50 AM   #48
Lord Garth
Captain

Re: Has the Blood & Chrome miniseries aired yet?

bigdaddy wrote: View Post
I never understood this logic. 20 episodes cost the same money has 10 episodes and 10 episodes. So yeah we got mini seasons, live with it. Breaking Bad is doing the same thing with only 8 episodes apiece and a year between them.
I "live with it" just fine. So fine, in fact, that I don't even think about it unless a thread title on TrekBBS catches my eye.

I'm just saying Sci-Fi promoted what's really two seasons as one. That's all. Nothing more. Nothing less. Pointing something out is not the same as making a big deal out of it.

10 years ago, my favorite show was Oz. That also had eight-episode seasons. So I know very well what being a fan of a show with mini-seasons is like and -- believe it or not -- I didn't mind.

I don't even care about Blood & Chrome beyond being a little curious about whether or not the pilot actually ever surfaces. Beyond that, I have zero interest in the would-be series. I would've preferred a "Season 2" of Caprica but that's water under the bridge and time has moved on.

Last edited by Lord Garth; September 23 2012 at 05:15 AM.