View Single Post
Old September 23 2012, 03:47 AM   #41
Emh
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Emh Send a message via AIM to Emh Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emh Send a message via Yahoo to Emh
Re: 7X04 The Power Of Three (Grading/Discussion) (SPOILERS!)

I enjoyed this episode, especially if you look at what it's really about: The Doctor's relationship with Amy and Rory. The situation with the cubes was a fun background trapping for their story so I don't mind that it was quickly resolved. It does bug me a bit there was no explanation for why some people were taken to the ship and The Doctor and company inexplicably forgot to take those people with them when they fled. A minor gripe to an overall very enjoyable episode.

I love the connection to The Brigadier and I had no idea Kate had appeared in Downtime, which I still haven't seen (in fact, I haven't watched any of those unofficial productions from the 90's...yet). Either way, her appearance was very sweet and I hope we get to see her and the reformed U.N.I.T. more in the future.

Cutter John wrote: View Post
I quite enjoyed the cubes, Almost as much fun as the Adipose.
Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only person who thought of the Adipose in regards to the cubes.

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
Emh is offline   Reply With Quote