View Single Post
Old September 22 2012, 04:03 PM   #2400
matthunter
Vice Admiral

Re: Star Trek Online Discussion Thread (now free to play!)

Scout101 wrote: View Post
You must have gotten extremely lucky. I've never experienced a rate anything near that. Even since the Season 6 'upgrade' to the drop rate.

I've run 254 STFs, and just finally got the last piece of the 2nd space set (so have MACO and Omega MK XII sets). Of the ground stuff, I've received a single piece, from KAGE. Granted, haven't run Infected a ton, as it's annoying. CGE I've run a million times, and never gotten ANY drop, blue or purple. Getting pretty annoyed at that one, i can run it in my sleep at this point, and there's just no reward coming for me.

So, of my 254 runs, I've gotten the 6 space ones, plus an extra shield and deflector. And just the KAGE ground piece. 3.5%, or one every 22 runs or so...

Blue ones are even hit or miss. Probably have 5 of the CSE blue engine, collected and stacked while waiting for the final purple to hit.
Be nice if fleet gear gives an alternative route to some of the better options. A fleet version of the subtranswarp engines would be lovely.

Of course, they might save that for the personal renown system coming in Season 7.
If you're frustrated with a smug, arrogant right-wing nutjob poster who never backs up their arguments and twists out of answering straight questions, try the Ignore feature! Now with raspberry filling.
matthunter is offline   Reply With Quote