View Single Post
Old September 21 2012, 02:00 AM   #90
los2188
Commander

Re: Generations deleted scenes

Grant wrote: View Post
BillJ wrote: View Post
Grant wrote: View Post

I know, why can't you enjoy yourself on this thread? It's been very entertaining, finding who the realists are and the who the apologists and the lengths people will go to get themselves proven right even when it's not possible. I've really enjoyed finding out who's who here!

Hey, you know what? Your 'intrests' are almost exactly the same as the new poster who posted right before you! Maybe you two can be friends! Seeing as how you both attacked me in a row after I've seen this thread actually turn really constructive the past few pages.
You do seem to take the thread a bit more seriously than warranted.
I take it seriously but am having a good time debating this stuff. If I say I saw a rough cut of TWOK--you can be damn sure I'm telling the truth, not just blowing smoke or mis-remembering.

I don't have to concede that I believe the OP any more than he has to admit he might be mistaken--which he hasn't. In fact, he bet his 'VERY LIFE' on it!

Now that's taking it serious!
I've tried to keep somewhat quite about this. Grant...you're an idiot. I thought I put this to rest. I know what I saw whether you buy it or not, and I really don't give a damn if you do or not. What pisses me off about you there son, is how rude and accusatory you are. I'm not selling a damn thing for you to buy. There was a point to what I was trying to make with all this son. Going back to the root of what I was talking about, and that's do deleted scenes count as canon given that there are different versions. As I stated earlier that you obviously didn't...or can't read is that I MAY be mistaken for the Data scene. The rest, I'm sure about and this is just for you.....I would bet your life on it son. But you know what Grant....you're right. Put your Vulcan ears back on....throw up the V....put the VISOR back on...you're right. I'm lying about all of this, and me and this other person, not to mention the guy from the UK are all in on it to try and make your life miserable. We want to ruin your Trek experience. We want you to question everything. That picture of me...it's not even me. I'm actually a 21 year old white woman with 5 kids. Grant....son....let it go. I've got a card from a therapist. They specialize in Trek phobias. Let's do a meet and greet. Live long and prosper my friend. The needs of the one, which is my need to go on websites, conspire and deceive all who approach me, outweigh the needs of the many. Take care Grant....all my very best to you.

One more thing...if you can't understand what I'm saying...I always have a little sign language for you...let me know if you need help on figuring out what I mean.