View Single Post
Old September 20 2012, 09:39 PM   #354
Gov Kodos
Admiral

Re: SONS OF ANARCHY tv series disscussions and comments

Delsaber wrote: View Post
Gov Kodos wrote: View Post
The birth certificate was for Thomas, Jax's brother. The marriage certificate was for Gemma's marriage. I could make out her name but not the rest very clearly, I assume her marriage to John. Now, why are the new guys raiding Charming. Could they be working for the CIA, too?
The most common speculation I'm seeing is that they're working for Clay. As for why, well... I haven't really connected those dots yet.
I'm doubtful it's Clay behind them since he knows what was in there and could have cleaned out the safe himself at any time. I wonder if they are working for Parada and the CIA. They might be looking for background information on Clay and the club leadership as part of a developing plan B. Less likely, they could be getting information for Pope, but there's nothing but idle speculation to that idea based on Pope striking out at the family of the SOA leadership.
We are quicksilver, a fleeting shadow, a distant sound... our home has no boundaries beyond which we cannot pass. We live in music, in a flash of color... we live on the wind and in the sparkle of a star! Endora, Bewitched
Gov Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote