View Single Post
Old September 18 2012, 06:44 PM   #15
Distorted Humor
Fleet Captain

Re: Yet Another Rewatch Thread...

"Armageddon Game"

This is a episode that works well enough, as two races decide to go all South Africa and eliminate a WMD, but then decide to eliminate the knowledge as well.

Bashir and O'Brian do have a nice Bromance going, and there is some humor from previous episodes about military rations. Anyways, the federation figures out that the deaths where faked, and go and rescue the pair just in time.

Though the reveal that O'Brian does drink coffee in the afternoon is worth a chuckle.

5.5 out of 10

"Whispers"

This is a VERY good episode of season two, and its amazing what people will do to give someone a surprise birthday party...

Ok, I am joking.

The Paranoia the first time I watched it was wonderful, though on a re-watch, it looses some of its bite as its a long, almost plodding reveal. Still a excellent episode and gives a taste of what DS9 can throw out that is not the usual. Star Trek DOES do some good paranoia episodes, and this is the best of the bunch. The cast does very well in giving some of the performances.

7 out of 10
Now that I am out of a job, I can work though some of these episodes.