View Single Post
Old September 18 2012, 02:59 PM   #305
Christopher
Writer

Re: They are going ahead with a Justice League movie

Takeru wrote: View Post
This scoop must be wrong, why would they use Aquaman? That guy's a joke. I know, he's cool and powerful in the comics and newer cartoons, but in the public's eye he's the guy who talks to fish...
All the more reason to make an effort to rehabilitate his image. Iron Man and Thor didn't even have much of a reputation in the general public's eye before their movies came out.

I'd use only five members, Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg and Zatanna, nice balance of male and female characters and a variety of origins/power sources, alien, human, mythical, science and magic.
Good idea -- a tighter core cast, and a more diverse one. Still, I think I'd pick John Stewart over Cyborg. The JL should have a GL. And I think there'd be room for Flash too. The Avengers had six core hero characters, seven if you count Fury. (Although given that Hawkeye was relatively marginalized, maybe it's still six.)

Written Worlds -- My blog
Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote