View Single Post
Old September 17 2012, 02:09 AM   #165
Spock/Uhura Fan
Captain

Re: My Trek Through Enterprise: Season One

Dead Stop

There are a couple of nice lines in here. One instance is where the doctor tells Malcolm that it’s unethical for him to harm him but he can inflict as much pain as he likes, and the other is when T’Pol describes the tellarites (sp?) as a disagreeable species that nevertheless is usually trustworthy. It’s like, aren’t you describing Vulcans? To add to this, I do think we found out the difference between the Tellarites and Vulcans in the end, though.

Grade: B
----------

A Night in Sickbay

Okay, I don’t understand why Archer took Porthos with him in the first place. Why take the chance, especially with those people? Dogs are very curious and can be very playful, or need to relieve themselves, or bite when they feel threatened… It just doesn’t make sense other than it being part of the basis for the episode. Once again I’m glad T‘Pol was there to be the voice of reason. The good thing is that I did get a few laughs out of this episode, so I’ll cut Archer a bit of slack. He’s doing the “breast” he can, after all.

Grade: B

“The history of men's opposition to women's emancipation is more interesting perhaps than the story of that emancipation itself.” - Virginia Woolf
Spock/Uhura Fan is offline   Reply With Quote