Thread: The Newsroom.
View Single Post
Old September 16 2012, 12:24 PM   #312
Australis
Writer

Re: The Newsroom.

Drago-Kazov wrote: View Post
I personally dislike people with grand visions i like if everyone has his own little vision and it can pursue it. Just to avoid misunderstandings i dont think he is a horrible person based on what Fox says expect for Stossel who does some decent stuff. I am basing my opinion on other left and right sources like the Realnews.com.

Does Obama really has a vision? What kind of vision?
If everyone has a vision, then there's no direction. Everyone just takes off in their own direction. A good leader has a big vision, then extends his hand to you and says, "Come with me, this will be good". I get that vibe from Obama. I don't get it from McCain, Palin, certainly not Bush or, tbh, Kerry (I thougth Kerry was ok, but not a visionary). Obama has the vision, but a lot of shit, like the GFC, have got in the way, why don't the Right ever give any credit that it couldn't have been a lot worse, frankly, under Bush or Romney - those guys would just close everything.
"Ö Times change, and so must IÖ we all change. When you think about it, we are all different people, all through our lives and thatís okay, thatís good! You've gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."
Australis is offline   Reply With Quote