View Single Post
Old September 16 2012, 01:01 AM   #1289
Nick Ryder
Fleet Captain

Re: Marvel Now/ReEvolution Ongoing Discussion (Spoilers)

Admiral_Young wrote: View Post
I just finished reading Fantastic Four #610. Next month is the final issue of Jonathan Hickman's glorious run. I have said this before and I most likely will continue to say it during Fraction's run...he's going to be missed so much. What a glorious bastard. I can't wait to see what he has in mind for his grand finale. The cover teases the Future Foundation along with Galactus and Silver Surfer on it.

I noticed on I believe the Fraction FF cover we have who I assume is an older Johnny Storm? I don't know who it is. I don't think it's older Franklin, it's a dude with long gray hair and an eye patch. Also I found it curious on the Fantastic Four cover that Val looks a little older on it.

Also that New Avengers cover...it should be noted all those characters are Illuminanti Edit: Ah never mind. The article did note that. LOL
It could be Reed's father, Nathaniel Richards. He's usually hanging out with the Richards kids. Could have been Johnny, but more likely Nathaniel. He was around way back in the 90s when Franklin was sent to the future and came back with a pony tail and fronted FANTASTIC FORCE! Yes. It was as... 90s as it sounds.

But Reed's old man has been around for a quite a while now actually, at least a couple years. I think since just after Civil War. And Valeria seems to like hanging out with him