View Single Post
Old September 14 2012, 07:59 PM   #132
Turtletrekker
Vice Admiral

Re: Joss Whedon's S.H.I.E.L.D to ABC!

Joss Whedon and Clark Gregg talk about S.H.I.E.L.D.

Joss said...
"It's going to be a very standalone show," he said. "We'll do what we always do which is every episode will conclude and you’ll have taken away your story, but there will be a through line running throughout. It will not be in the foreground but as in all of these shows, it will probably take foreground at some point, many seasons down the road God willing."
Clark said...
"Joss is going to do what I'm sure will be a really cool, insanely funny, exciting 'S.H.I.E.L.D.' TV show with Coulson on a slab, wherever the S.H.I.E.L.D. graveyard is." Gregg told MTV. "It's funny. I was watching ... some of the scenes from Avengers where everyone is like Coulson's down. Agent Coulson's down. And there's a lot of blood. And I'm thinking, you know what? I might be kind of dead. I'm having to [accept my fate]. I'm scared that I'm going to go to 'Thor,' and they're going to have Agent Coulson's funeral. I got way too attached to this character."