View Single Post
Old September 13 2012, 11:31 PM   #1
Alex1939
Captain

Has anyone played the boardgame?

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardga...star-galactica

Battlestar Galactica: The Board Game
is an exciting game of mistrust, intrigue, and the struggle for survival. Based on the epic and widely-acclaimed Sci Fi Channel series, Battlestar Galactica: The Board Game puts players in the role of one of ten of their favorite characters from the show. Each playable character has their own abilities and weaknesses, and must all work together in order for humanity to have any hope of survival. However, one or more players in every game secretly side with the Cylons. Players must attempt to expose the traitor while fuel shortages, food contaminations, and political unrest threatens to tear the fleet apart.

I really want to try this. Finally got a friend into this show, who of course loves it and loves board games. We've got a solid 4 and going to find a 5th to play the board game.

This show hit its peak in the big story arcs... mini-series and 33, pegasus, new caprica, baltar trial, zarek revolt. I'm just kind of rambling but I always thought that and my buddy sort of complained about the stand-alones being weak. I wonder if I put that in his head before he started watching? Black Market was his least favorite episode.