View Single Post
Old September 13 2012, 04:45 PM   #94
Spock/Uhura Fan
Captain

Re: DS9's growing popularity

dub wrote: View Post
I'm one of those fans who only recently discovered DS9 on Netflix. I grew up a fan of the movies and TNG. I started watching DS9 back then, but just couldn't get into it. As a teen, the little I watched of it seemed so stationary and boring. But I've heard people over and over again praising DS9 through the years. Now that it's available on Netflix, and now that I'm several years older, I decided I should give it a shot. I'm so very glad I did. I've posted on several sites about this because I'm so excited about this show! It was wonderful. Easily the best finale of any show ever. Definitely my favorite Trek series, and one of my all-time favorite shows. My wife isn't much of a Trek fan, but somehow I think she'll get into this show once it gets to serial episodes (yes, I'm watching it again and taking my wife along for the ride).
I glad to read that you're enjoying DS9. It's my favorite Trek series too. And welcome!!!

“The history of men's opposition to women's emancipation is more interesting perhaps than the story of that emancipation itself.” - Virginia Woolf
Spock/Uhura Fan is offline   Reply With Quote