View Single Post
Old September 13 2012, 12:30 PM   #917
The Lensman
Fleet Captain

Re: Star Ship Polaris

Vektor wrote: View Post
By the way, the results of my MRI came back and everything was... wait for it... perfectly normal. On the up-side, I don't have a brain tumor. On the down-side, they still don't know exactly what the cause of all these problems has been. Regardless I have been doing a lot better for the last week or so, almost back to my old self, so I'm not complaining.
Deja Vu.

A few years back I had some funky health stuff, headaches, panic attacks, thought I might be having heart issues.

Went to a doctor, did the brain scan, it came up clear. Have enough acid reflux to cause me to lose my voice for about three months last year.

And I have a sporadic ringing in my ears....at various intervals it's been pretty loud...but the fact that it can go away means it's not the tinitus I feared it would be from torturing my ears at concerts for years.

Stress was determined to be a factor in the first two, and I'll lay good odds the ringing since I notice it to be more prominent when I'm really upset about something. So you if you haven't already ruled out stress, you may want to give it a thought.

At any rate, I hope you're feeling better.