View Single Post
Old September 13 2012, 05:02 AM   #6
Mars
Captain

Re: Star Trek/Supergirl

Wesley Crusher was reading a data pad as Kara Zor-El stood by holding her breath, "I can't believe you can hold your breath for so long," he commented, "You've been at it for over an hour."
Kara took in some air and said, "It amazing, I don't actually need to breathe, breathing is a reflex for me, but if I concentrate I can hold my breath indefinitely."
"and you broke a few steak knives trying to stab yourself in the hand." Wesley replied.
"I don't need to eat, I don't get hungry, I don't know what's sustaining me," she complained, "I feel so ... so weird."
"You seem to be good at blocking cosmic rays and neutrinos as well, yet watch this." Wesley went up to Kara bent down so he could place his left arm under Kara's knees, and with his right, he supported her back and picked her up. "I am now lifting 50,000 tons, but you don't feel over 50 kilos, but the gravitational sensors say your mass should be 50,000 tons." Wesley put Kara down on the floor.
"Well that's not surprising when I can do this." Kara hovered off of the floor.
"You mean your flying all the time?" Wesley asked.
"I guess I am, but I don't think about it, if I want to go up I simply fly up, its hard to explain, and I'm not sure how I do it myself, I basically just will my self to fly." Kara lowered herself back down to the floor.
"Can you pick me up?" Wesley asked.
"I think I can," Kara put her two hands under Wesley's shoulders and lifted him off the ground without any apparent visible effort, "It like you don't weigh a thing!" Kara said sounding amazed, she put him down. Wesley wrapped his arms around her, Kara did the same to him, their lips met. Wesley backed off, "Sorry, I don't know what came over me, its just I don't know, I wanted to do that." Kara smiled, "there's nothing to apologize for, If I didn't want you to kiss me, I wouldn't have let you, its as simple as that." Wesley sat down on the chair absorbing the enormity of what he'd just done. Kara put an arm around him, "it ok Wes, I like you a lot, I had a boyfriend on Krypton, but that's over now. I found you remember?"
Mars is offline   Reply With Quote