View Single Post
Old September 13 2012, 01:50 AM   #74
Christopher
Writer

Re: Supergirl Animated Movie

Captain Atkin wrote: View Post
I'm not cherry-picking from what you said. Just pointing out the fact that male characters are not that memorable in these films.
You just did it again! I've said over and over again that the male characters were no more or less memorable to me that the female ones! But you're completely ignoring the part that you don't want to hear and only acknowledging the part that supposedly confirms your preconceptions. That is the very definition of cherry-picking!

Of course, I could just be going senile with old age... lol... but for the life of me I can't remember a single name of any male character in any of those films, beyond Jimmy Olsen.
See, the very way you're defining the issue forces your desired conclusion. The question that matters is, can you remember the names of any of the supporting female characters either? It is absolutely meaningless to say you can't remember the men's names unless you can show that the female characters are more memorable.

Written Worlds -- My blog
Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote